Proposition 1 failed, leaving Austinites without a reliable on-demand ride and the chance to casually toss out the phrase “oh just Uber it.” Lyft, is no longer in Austin, either. Here's what Austin offers:
Check out the apps and find the best one for you!
1) FASTEN* - Supposedly the cheapest.
2) FARE - Earn FREE rides credits with referrals.
3) GET ME - Been in Austin the longest and they fingerprint drivers.
4) RIDE AUSTIN - You can round up the price, for a charity of choice.
5) InstaRyde - When requests are low, Platinum drivers roll into the pool for the same price.
7) WINGZ - Best bet, for hassle free trips, to-and-from the Austin Airport.
SXSW March 10-19d, 2017 in Austin Texas
*FASTEN, is SXSW rideshare service of choice.
Hot Tip: You can use an app to search prices for all rideshares at once, before you book. I use "Whipster"** (it's not free), but it's pretty cool, you simply put in destination and a list of all rideshares to your destination will populate with the prices. Screen looks like this:
**Keep in mind there a several rideshare search apps to choose from, Whipster is just one option.
Call Nate Jones for complimentary Home Evaluation, if
Trust eXp Realty and our team of real estate agents to help you find homes for sale or to sell your current home. We recognize the level of service that the mobile consumer demands. You have information. You have dreams. We possess experience, integrity, and innovation. Together we create leverage to make your dreams a reality.
Sunset Valley is a small independent city surrounded by Austin.&
"Working with eXp Realty was a pleasure. When we started, we had no idea what we wanted, but our buyer agent helps us figure out the pros and cons of all our options. Our agent went the extra mile willing to put in the extra effort to answer our questions, to make sure we were happy with our decisions, and educated about the market and local area.