Find A Good Realtor: The first step in the Home Buying Process is to find a knowledgable realtor. Talk to your realtor and get educated about the buying process to make sure you are ready to buy a
ABC's Of Home Buying In Texas!
Dated: June 19 2021
- Find A Good Realtor: The first step in the Home Buying Process is to find a knowledgable realtor. Talk to your realtor and get educated about the buying process to make sure you are ready to buy a home.
- Get Pre-Approved: Your Realtor will guide you on how to get Pre-Approved for loan. Once you have Pre- Approval, you know what you can afford and you can start looking for a home.
- Shop For Home: Discuss with your Realtor about what you need and want in your home. Take your time, look at many homes, take notes and ask questions
- Make An Offer: When you find a home that you like and want to put offer on, work with your Realtor to submit a signed proposal specifying the purchase price, terms and conditions to the seller.
- Get A Home Inspection: After your offer is accepted, schedule a home inspection asap. A home inspector will examine the home’s condition and alert you to any issues that may be present in a home.
- Complete Your Loan Process: Get with your lender and a get your loan. through underwriting. This will set you up for financing.
- Get Homeowners Insurance. Homeowners insurance is required by your lender to protect your home from hazards like fire, storms and floods.
- Close on Your Home. Here comes the big day! Closing day is when the seller receives the funds and you receive the deed and keys to your new home!
- Conclusion: Home buying is an intensive process and it can be overwhelming at times, especially in a crazy market as we are in now! Don't panic, your Realtor is there to back you up in times like this. Feel free to reach out to them when you feel confused or overwhelmed.
Over a decade of experience as an investor in Austin and its surroundings, Tara has gained abundant knowledge and skills in buying/ selling real estate. She has always enjoyed working in the real esta....
Latest Blog Posts
Don’t Wait To Sell Your HouseWe’re in the ultimate sellers’ market right now. If you’re a homeowner thinking about selling, you have a huge advantage in today’s housing
Housing Wealth: The Missing Piece of the Affordability EquationThe real estate market is soaring today. Residential home values are rising, and that’s a big win for homeowners. In 2020, there
Hope Is on the Horizon for Today’s Housing ShortageThe major challenge in today’s housing market is that there are more buyers looking to purchase than there are homes available to buy.